Eat Dessert First is for my love of food and sharing my favorites with you.
Hi, I’m Lillie. Previously a magazine editor, I became a full-time mother and freelance writer in 2017. I spend most of my time with my kids and husband over at The Brown Bear Family.
- Limitless PeaksMy soul cries out yearning for the better me, I know I’m capable of being what I was set on this earth to be. A successful intelligent being overcoming allContinue reading “Limitless Peaks”
- In The Presence Of An AngelAs a single mother I often felt guilty wondering if I was neglecting my children by working so much. Looking back, I some how managed to always have the weekendsContinue reading “In The Presence Of An Angel”
- My Blogging JourneyI decided years ago to no longer allow myself to be overcome by fear. My eleven year old grandson has always encouraged me to not only embrace, but also utilizeContinue reading “My Blogging Journey”
- Close to Loosing my FreedomThe year of 1996 I returned to California, excited for a fresh start. Almost immediately after moving into a beautiful new apartment in a quiet neighborhood, I began working. ThereContinue reading “Close to Loosing my Freedom”
- My Back Against the WallMy first explicated lesson on faith came twenty-seven years ago from my then four year old daughter. Although I grew up attending various churches, the concept of spirituality was neverContinue reading “My Back Against the Wall”
- “The Crooked Room”Being in a position of leadership for many companies where I was employed, led me to find this book very interesting. Although I was the “boss”, there seemed to alwaysContinue reading ““The Crooked Room””