Eat Dessert First is for my love of food and sharing my favorites with you.
Hi, I’m Lillie. Previously a magazine editor, I became a full-time mother and freelance writer in 2017. I spend most of my time with my kids and husband over at The Brown Bear Family.
- Big SexxyAs a child, every weekend I looked forward to Saturday morning cartoons and for my stepdad to finish the Sunday paper so I could get lost in the comics section.Continue reading “Big Sexxy”
- My Most Cherished PossessionThe above images are a few of my favorites from childhood through my late teens, once I enrolled in college and introduced to an entire new world of literature IContinue reading “My Most Cherished Possession”
- Empty NestOne more ounce and I would have given birth to a 13lb baby boy, wow! My children (grandsons included) each have a unique role with in our immediate family. MyContinue reading “Empty Nest”
- Who You Callin’ a B.I.T.C.H. ?The line may sound familiar if you know about Queen Latifah’s hit song “UNITY”. The “B” word is thrown around all to often in many scenarios. Personally, it’s what IContinue reading “Who You Callin’ a B.I.T.C.H. ?”
- Apology?Hello beautiful people! This week I’d like to share one of many very proud moments of my children by posting a poem written by my daughter as a young teenContinue reading “Apology?”
- Starting My DayYears ago, my college counselor gave me the book shown in the image above which I refer to often. Simple concepts regarding life and my perspective then as opposed toContinue reading “Starting My Day”